Described as “life changing”, the Museums and Resilient Leadership Programme (MRL) is a unique year-long development course fully funded by Arts Council England.
The course is designed to help individuals become resilient, entrepreneurial and cultural leaders for the 21st Century.
Participants receive £7,500 worth of leadership training, comprising:
• A 5-day overseas study visit to cultural organisations in a country of your choice
• 2 x 3 day residential workshops
• 8 workshops and masterclasses on leadership, governance, finance, skills and models
• An online leadership resource bank
• A personal mentor and coach
The Programme draws on a wealth of knowledge and insight about leadership in the cultural and commercial sectors. It puts this learning at individuals disposal in inspirational settings.
Go to the MRL website to find out more and click here to apply for the Programme.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 31 January 2018 at 5pm.
To find out more, call MRL’s Directors now: Stephen Feber 07515 338535 or Nick Winterbotham 07775 774539
MRL is a project of Black Country Living Museum as part of its National Portfolio Organisation (NPO) programme.